A Great Hotel, The service was so incredibly good at this hotel that I will overlook some of the negatives. We very proud our self that the team of manager came to see with a lovely welcome us by themselves. Everyone at the hotel was so wonderful, accommodating and exemplified the definition of hospitality. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I would gladly return to this hotel at a moment’s notice. While I do wish the beds were a bit more comfortable, I just loved the staff so much at this hotel.

http://www.smiling-hotel.com/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ដើម្បីអបអរសាទរ ទិវាឯករាជ្យជាតិនឹងព្រះរាជពិធីបុណ្យអុំទូកអកអំបុកបណ្តែតប្រទីបនឹងសំពះព្រះខែដែលនឹងប្រព្រឹតទៅនៅថ្ងៃទី០៩-១០-១១-ដល់ថ្ងៃទី ១២ ខែវិច្ឆិកា ឆ្នាំ២០១៩

ដើម្បីអបអរសាទរព្រះរាជពិធីបុណ្យអុំទូកអកអំបុកបណ្តែតប្រទីបនឹងសំពះព្រះខែ!